An overview of the project:
- The technical planning of the video and sound technology as well as the implementation of the entire media technology at the Square Enix stand in close cooperation with stagegroup GmbH.
- Realisation and transmission of live gaming experiences at computer, Xbox and Playstation stations for visitors to the stand and gaming professionals in a separate highlight area.
- The presentations of different trailers should become a special event for the visitors of the booth.
- For the staging of various Square Enix games, the G+B team installed a 10.5 x 6 meter Absen A3 Pro LED wall in the general games area and a similar LED wall measuring 6 x 3.5 meters in the separate highlight area for the computer role-playing game Final Fantasy XIV.
- In order to manage the input of the approximately 30 different game stations in real time, two Barco E2 presentation systems were coupled, which transmitted the live game scenes to the LED walls.
- For the presentation of the trailers, fog and wind machines as well as stroboscope and other effect lights were coupled by means of a Pandoras Box and precisely programmed with a timecode. The show was exactly timed and the visitors were thrilled.
- A media technology detail was considered a visual highlight at the opening ceremony. Several high-resolution LED modules were used as triangles to decorate the lectern of German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel und Co.
Cooperations / partner:
- stagegroup GmbH (trade fair stand Square Enix)
- KölnKongress GmbH (opening ceremony)